Abstract submission for short talk consideration
Abstract submission deadline: April 30, 2022
The abstract can be submitted after creating a user account in the registration system.
Please save the entered e-mail (user ID) and password, you will use them when registering for future events or when sending new abstracts.
Information for authorsThe condition for including the presentation in the program is the registration of one of the authors and the payment of the relevant registration fee!
- The abstract must be sent in English.
- The abstract must be sent in LaTeX and pdf formats.
- The file name must contain the author's last name without accents and without spaces.
- Abstracts will be published in electronic form on the conference website one week before the conference. If you do not agree with the publication of the abstract in electronic form to the conference participants, mark the abstract in the submission form.
- Please, use the LaTeX template.